Sales Process Audit
Comprehensive analysis of sales systems and structures
Sales are one of the key factors of customer traffic.
BFC works to identify and resolve failures in sales systems and structure, ultimately helping organizations achieve their sales goals.
Sales Process Auditing
- Identifies reasons for low and/or falling customer traffic and sales
- Helps sales staff reach and exceed sales targets
- Provides an external evaluation of front office performance
- Includes recommendations for standardized sales approaches that work
- Evaluates sales monitoring and control systems
Sales Process Audit Components
- Sales strategies, procedures and organizational structures evaluation
- Sales planning and monitoring analysis
- Product offering (as compared to key competitors) analysis
- Quality of sales research (via mystery shoppers)
- Recommendations for sales improvement measures
- Support in recommendation implementation
Setting project goals
Discussion of the company's strategic goals, key products, sales channels and sales quality assessment indicators
Analysis of existing sales systems and structures
- Internal policies, procedures and sales standards
- Sales staff job descriptions
- Staff training system
- Approaches for sales budgeting
- Product offering
- CRM and other reporting tools
Mystery shopping research
Research into the key sales channels for both the company and its key competitors through the use of mystery shoppers (local BFC consultants with relevant experience in financial institutions), including:
- Competence of front office staff
- Quality of client communications
- Sales staff motivation
- Approaches to the collection of customer contact information
- Knowledge of products and processes
Consolidation of information received
Development of a report containing audit results and improvement recommendations
Conclusions and recommendations
Presentation of key findings and recommendations for top management and department heads
Online consultations for staff involved in the implementation of the proposed and accepted recommendations
As BFC offers unique solutions to our client’s needs, we do not sell a fully-packaged product. Instead, we work with our clients to create a unique solution that works for them.
The cost of services usually depends on the components of the analysis, the scope of study, clients goals, customer segments, the market and the products analyzed. However, we do everything in our power to provide our clients with the best possible prices and the highest quality products and services.
Sales Quality Management Expert
We encourage you to reach out to us; we will be happy to discuss with you how Sales Process Auditing can help take your sales to the next level.
We hope to hear from you soon.